Skill Competition 2021
TIJD & LOCATIE
** COVID Update**
After the decisions of the government committee on Wednesday 17 November, we will be obliged to scan a Covid Safe Pass this Sunday upon entering the event, since there will be more than 50 people inside.
Spectators + participants (when not exercising) must also wear a mouth mask during the event.
During a skill competition you try to complete as many predetermined challenges* as you can. This happens in 3 rounds: the qualifiers, the semifinals, and the finals. In the first round, the challenges are varied regarding difficulty. So everyone with a solid foundation in parkour is welcome! In the semifinals and finals, challenges get harder.
Can't get any further than the qualifiers? No problem! During the jam afterwards you can train together and try some more challenges. And during the semifinals and finals, you'll be able to see the more experienced athletes try to complete the harder challenges!
* Challenges and rules are explained at the event.
• Age: from 16 years old.
• Everyone with a strong foundation in parkour is welcome!
13u00 | doors open
• Qualifiers (max. 50 people)
13u20 - 13u30 | Welcome + explanation qualifiers
13u30 - 13u40 | Warmup group 1
13u40 - 14u10 | Qualifiers group 1
14u15 - 14u25 | Warmup group 2
14u25 - 14u55 | Qualifiers group 2
• Semifinals (12 people)
15u15 - 15u25 | Explanation semifinals
15u25 - 15u35 | Warmup semifinals
15u35 - 15u50 | Semifinals
• Finals (6 people)
16u00 - 16u10 | Explanation finals
16u10 - 16u15 | Warmup finals
16u15 - 16u50 | Finals
17u00 | Award ceremony
17u30 - 20u00 | Jam
• You can register to join the skill comp and the jam afterwards.
• You can also register to just join the jam afterwards, but you are allowed to spectate during the challenges.
• If you're just coming as a spectator, registration is not needed.
See you there!
- Deelname Skill Comp + Jam€12€120€0
- Jam only (limited amount)€5€50€0